▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for
> 158,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90) for > 49,000 hours of operation.*
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift ((Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 of operation.
▪ Provides a range of 6,401 to 15,738 nominal lumens and 141 to 151 nominal lumens per watt (lm/W).
▪ 1-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 70. Red color rendering > -28.
▪ Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish.
▪ Glass lens.
▪ Three ½” NPT threaded openings.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
▪ cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from
- 20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ IP65 rated for ingress protection.
▪ DLC 5.1 premium approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-2002, surge immunity protection (2kV).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 & L90 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.