For high static pressure applications - ideal for bathroom exhaust, kitchen ventilation, living areas, whole house ventilation, duct boosting, workshops, smoking areas, offices, bars, restaurants, and houses.
The VKM series inline centrifugal duct fans are designed for residential and commercial ventilation applications. In-line configuation simplifies installation and offers maintenance-free operation. All VKM models are designed for standard diameter round ducting and range from 4" to 12" in size with airflows ranging up to 985 CFM. The fan's housing is made of steel with polymer coating. The quiet and efficient backward curved impeller is capable of operating in high-pressure systems.
The VKM series can eliminate many ventilation problems as they are designed to boost airflow through long or complex duct runs. The most common uses are bathroom exhaust, range hood exhaust, and duct boosting.
- High air volume and static pressure applications.
- Quiet & efficient, vibration free operation.
- Durable and corrosion resistant casing.
- Reliable external rotor motor design.
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance free operation.
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection.
- Pre-wired and supplied with mounting bracket for easy installation.
- Rated for continuous operation.
- Strong construction for long life.
- ETL listed.
- Three year warranty.