▪ Patent-safe LEDs provide at least 134,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 40,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).*
▪ Tri-lumen selectable delivers 12,000 to 60,000 luminaire lumens (see lumen table on page 3).
▪ Screw-in sensor ready (sensor sold separately).
▪ Emergency driver option available.
▪ Medium distribution is standard with optional narrow or wide distribution lenses.
▪ Universal 120-277V AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. 347-480V achieved with step-down transformers is optional.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing (stamped) and polycarbonate lenses are standard.
▪ Chain-mount kit (includes v-hooks and 1-meter-long chain) are standard.
▪ Options include wire-guard kits, pendant mount kits, cable mount kits, and surface mount kits.
▪ cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F). HBLSR-181512L-4K5K = 55°C (131°F).
▪ DLC 5.1 premium listed for medium distribution.*
▪ Input transient surge protection = 6kV.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
* DLC 5.1 standard listed for narrow and wide distributions.
▪ Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard.
▪ Optional pendant mounting kit provides pendant attachment to ½” rigid conduit.
▪ Optional surface mounting kit provides attachment to solid surfaces.
▪ Optional cable mount kit provides luminaire suspension.