The RTA54SHT31500 model is the powerhouse of roof exhausers. This beast is suitable for normal use in clean, dry air with a maximum ambient temperature of 93º C (200º F). RTA-SH is designed to exhaust smoke in the event of a fire. It is in compliance with smoke control systems requirements of 500ºF for 4 hours and 1000ºF for 15 minutes. Two spring loaded arms are released when temperatures reach above 165ºF to force open the dampers.
- TEFC, ball bearing motor is out of air stream and is accessible from the roof.
- Galvanized steel wind-band and rain-proof butterfly dampers.
- Heavy duty pulleys and belts out of air stream.
High Heat Features.
- Heavy gauge steel prop.
- High heat cast iron pillow block bearings (out of air stream), complete with external grease fittings.
- 500° F for 4 hours and 1000° F for 15 minutes.
- Arms rated for snow load of 10 lbs/ft2.