▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide up to 149,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Available models provide from 2,000 to 7,200 lumens, and from 125 to 156 lumens per watt (LPW).*
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
▪ cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F).
▪ IP65 rated for ingress protection.
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Lens is IK 10 rated for protection from external impacts.
▪ Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 7 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (4kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
▪ Standard aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount for junction box installation.
▪ Yoke-mount option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces, 4L & 7L only, sold separately.
▪ Line voltage ground stake allows for easy installation for landscape illumination, sold separately.