Lumen and Kelvin Field Selectable 4ft LED Stairwell Luminaire
▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 190,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 58,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
▪ Selectable lumen outputs range from 4200 nominal lumens to 6000 nominal lumens.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing and PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) frosted lenses are standard.
▪ Optional occupancy dimming sensor specifically designed to sense motion and illuminate both up and down stairwells (fig 1).
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ cULus listed for damp locations ambient temperatures from
- 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
▪ cULus 1598 and 924 listed.*
▪ DLC 5.1 premium approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.0kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
▪ Surface Mounting
* UL 924 listed when used with emergency drivers.