Lumen and Kelvin Field Selectable LED Economy Wrap Light
▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 196,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 60,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 7-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ Selectable lumen outputs range from 4,000, 5,000 to 6,000 nominal lumens.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
▪ cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from - 25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-2002, input transient protection (1.0kV).
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.