Lumen and Kelvin Field Selectable 2x2 LED Center Basket
▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 196,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides a range of 3,000 to 4,300 nominal lumens.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc, continuous dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
▪ Steel housing and PMMA lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 2’ grid ceilings.
▪ Built-in earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using earthquake clips. For other mounting options, see Mounting Means.
▪ cULus listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings in ambient temperatures from -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F).
▪ UL listed for maximum of 4, 12 AWG through branch circuit conductor.
▪ Inherently protected.
▪ Type IC rated for insulated ceilings.
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Low risk of flicker (per IEEE1789-2015) at 100% light output level.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-2002, input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.