Lumen and Kelvin Field Selectable 4ft LED Vapor Tight Slim Fixture
▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 187,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 57,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ Selectable lumen outputs range from 5,000, 6,000 to 7,000 nominal lumens and use 40, 45, to 50 nominal watts.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Polycarbonate housing and lens.
▪ Stainless steel lens clips.
▪ Stainless steel mounting brackets and v-hooks included.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
▪ cULus listed for wet locations.
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Not suitable for use in car wash applications.
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.