Lumen and Kelvin Field Selectable 4ft LED Strip Light Slim
• Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 196,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 60,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
• LED chromaticity based on < 4-step ANSI quadrangles.
• LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
• SLS-4FT-5L-LKFS provides a range of 3,500 to 5,000 nominal lumens.*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Steel housing and PMMA lens.
• Optional emergency drivers and occupancy sensors are available.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• cULus approved for damp locations in ambient temperatures from - 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
• DLC approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (1.0kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.