Emergency Light LED | Thermoplastic | Side Heads
IlluminationLong lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
- Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing. Optional high-lumen heads are available for increased center-to-center spacing.
- Dual 120V/277V voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate; fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections.
- Conduit mount knockout on top of housing.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries pro-rated for five years.
- UL listed for damp locations (0°-50°C/32°F-122°F standard).
- Meets UL924, NFPA101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.