▪ Field selectable 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white),
and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 149,000 hours of operation with at
least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 44,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 6-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over
the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ CP-10L-LKFS provides a range of 6,800 to 10,500 nominal lumens.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Mounting options include surface-mounting and pendant-mounting using ¾” electrical conduit.
▪ Optional occupancy/daylight sensor provides both on/off and dimming functions.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with dark bronze or white powder coat finish.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 40°C (-40°F to 104°F).
▪ IP65 rated for ingress protection.
▪ Lens is IK08 rated for impact.
▪ DLC premium approved for Fuel Pump and Parking Garage categories.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Complies with IEC/EN61000-4-5, input transient surge immunity protection (4kV).
▪ 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.