▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 196,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 60,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 4-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ SL-8FT-10L-LKFS provides a range of 7,100 to 10,100 nominal lumens and 132 to 149 lumens per watt (LPW).*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and PMMA lens.
▪ Optional emergency drivers and occupancy sensors are available
▪ cULus approved for damp locations in ambient temperatures from - 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
▪ DLC approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient
surge protection (1.0kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.