Hazardous Locations Luminaires H Series EX | 40, 60, & 80W
Hazardous Locations Luminaires G Series EX | 30 & 40W
Hazardous Locations Luminaires E Series EX | 100 & 150W
|SKU(s)||EX-100W EN50D120 | EX-150W EN50D120|
|Wattage||100W | 150W|
|Lumens||13,500Lm | 20,250Lm|
|CRI||> 80 CRI|
|LED Life||50,000 Hours|
|View Spec Sheet|
This LED Explosion Proof Light can provide general illumination in hazardous locations such as oil refineries, gasoline loading docks, distilleries, pumping stations, mines, vessels, paint manufacturing plants and other high humidity, high temperature, dusty locations.
- High efficacy: up to 140lm/W
- Surface mounting and pendant installations
- Wide and narrow optics for uniform illumination
- Copper free aluminum
- High vibration resistance
Rating and Certificates
- NEMA 4X, IP66
- UL1598 and UL1598A
- CSA C22.2 No.137/No.250.0
- Class l,Division 1, Groups C,D
- Class l,Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D
- Class ll,Division 1, Groups E,F,G
- Class ll,Division 2, Groups F,G
- Class lll
- Marine and Wet Locations
This luminaire can be used as a spot light, down light, tunnel light, flood light and wall pack which can provide general illumination in hazardous locations, such as:
- Oil refineries and Gas stations
- Oil and gasoline loading docks
- Painting manufacturing plants
- Pumping stations
- Other high humidity, high temperature, or dusty locations
• 5 year's limited warranty or any other warranty period specified in the contract for the product takes effect from the date of purchase*;
• Invoice or shipment bill is required to claim the warranty.
• The warranty policy only requires manufacturer to repair the defective product or send substitute for replacement.
• Installation labor, electricity cost and other related cost will not be covered by the manufacturer warranty policy.
• Warranty doesn't cover the defect caused by inappropriate use, especially if directions of the instructions for use are not observed, normal abrasion as well as failures which affect the value or use of the product insignificantly.
Category: Hazardous Lights