This is a mini dusk-to-dawn security/flood or barn light. It is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the DDAL-5L-5K-PC provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
▪ Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 163,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 50,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.003 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ Provides 4,900 nominal lumens and draws 37 nominal watts (133 lumens per watt).
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz).
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
▪ NEMA photocell receptable & photocell are standard.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with gray powder coat finish.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.