Emergency Light LED | Steel Housing | White
- Two, 6V, 1.0W adjustable square LED lamp heads in engineering grade, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic.
- Dual 120V/277V.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V sealed lead acid, maintenance-free, rechargeable battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Remote capacity of 25W standard.
- Runs up to 8 hours without remote heads.
- Knockouts on the back for wall mount.
- Side and top knockouts for conduit feed applications.
- Durable 20-gauge steel construction.
- White finish.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro rated for two years.
- UL Listed for damp locations (20°C – 50°C) standard.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.