▪ Field selectable 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for 136,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial
lumen output (L90) for > 41,000 hours of operation.*
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.003 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ Provides a range of 5,200 to 16,800 nominal lumens and 130 to 161 nominal lumens per watt (lm/W).
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
▪ Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.
▪ Three ½” NPT threaded openings.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
▪ cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from - 40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F).
▪ IP65 rated for ingress protection.
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Surge protection = 4kV.
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.