4.7 5 540
5 Overall Satisfaction Rating Great prices and a great check out experience, no idea why I haven't heard of your company.
LED EXIT Sign - Battery Backup
: In stock
Slim and low-profile LED exit sign provides a crisp, clean look and excellent energy savings.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LED.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charge initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- EZ-snap mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- Universal K.O pattern on back plate for wall mount
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- EZ snap-out chevron directional indicators.
- Compact, low-profile design.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure reliable operation and meet electrical and life safety codes.
- 2C: Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplies at the same time.
- Custom: Signs available with requested ‘special’ wording.
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
- cULus: Units tested to meet requirements of CAN/CSA-c22.2 No. 141-02 standard for unit equipment.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for five years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for damp locations (0°C – 50°C).
- Completely self-contained.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Compact, low-profile design in neutral finish.
- Push-to-test sitch.
- Automatic, low-voltage disconnect (LVD).
- 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Injection-molded, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic housing.
- Charge rate/power on LED indicator light.
- Energy consumptionof 3.2 wats for red letters and 2.8 watts for green letters.
- LED lamp life of 25 years plus.
- Listed for damp location.
- Universal mounting canopy for side or top installation.
- Standard AC and emercency (EM) units.