Slim Industrial Strips
The BLCSLEDSS series is a group of 2’, 3’, 4’, and 8’ slim strip lights, which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. The series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ 2ft provides 2,582 luminaire lumens (129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 2,592 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 2,613 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ 3ft provides 3,138 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 3500k; 3,154 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,186 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ 4ft provides 4,278 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 3500k; 4,313 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 4000k; and 4,382 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ 8ft provides 8,129 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 8,131 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 4000k; and 8,135 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and acrylic lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
Category: Industrial Strip Lights