Commercial LED Round High Bay | Motion Sensor | 28,000 Lm
: In stock
The HBR is a premium round LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings including commercial, industrial and retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and clear glass lens, the HBR provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from
- - 30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Input transient surge protection (4kV).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
- IP65 rated for ingress protection.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Suspension from pre-installed mounting eyebolt with locking set screw is standard.
- Ceiling-mounted installation (using optional yoke mounting bracket, provides up to 180° of adjustability.
- Two ways to mount luminaire to electrical conduit:
- Attach conduit (½” NPS) to optional yoke mounting bracket.
- Optional pendant snap hook.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 174,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- LED chromaticity based on < 6-step ANSI quadrangles.
- LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 of operation.
- Provides a range of 14,000 to 34,000 nominal lumens and draws 100- 240 nominal watts.*
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) and 6-foot incoming AC power cords are standard. Universal 277-480 AC voltage (5060Hz) is also available.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors.
- Mounting options include suspension from eyebolt (standard), yoke mounting, snap hook, and attachment to electrical conduit.
Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index (Ra) > 80. Red color rendering > 5.
- Die cast aluminum housing, painted black.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- * Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
- ** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.