▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,538-4,605 lumens and 137-139 lumens per watt (LPW).
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc, continuous dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra ) > 80.
▪ Steel housing and PMMA lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 4’ grid ceilings.
▪ Built-in earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ cULus listed for damp locations and insulated ceiling in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
▪ UL listed for maximum of 4, 12 AWG through branch circuit conductor.
▪ Inherently protected.
▪ Type IC rated for insulated ceilings.
▪ DLC 5.1 premium approved.
▪ Low risk of flicker (per IEEE1789-2015) at 100% light output level.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.