: In stock
Limited Time Only
INTENDED USE —The BLT Best-in-Value Low Profile LED luminaire features a popular center basket design that offers a clean, versatile style and volumetric distribution. High efficacy LED light engines deliver energy savings and low maintenance compared to traditional sources. An extensive selection of configurations and options make the BLT the perfect choice for many lighting applications including schools, offices and other commercial spaces, retail, hospitals and healthcare facilities. The low profile BLT design (2-3/8") also makes it an excellent choice for renovation projects.
- CONSTRUCTION — Prior to fabrication, BLT components are coated with a proprietary paint blend and die-formed for dimensional consistency. The reflector is finished with a high reflective matte white powder paint for improved aesthetics and increased light diffusion. End plates contain easy-to-position integral T-bar clips for securely attaching the luminaire to the T-grid. For additional T-grid security, optional screw on T-bar clips are available. Diffusers are extruded from impact modified acrylic for increased durability. LED boards and drivers are accessible from the plenum.
- OPTICS — Volumetric illumination is achieved by creating an optimal mix of light to walls, partitions and vertical and horizontal work surfaces – rendering the interior space, objects and occupants in a more balanced, complimentary luminous environment. High performance extruded acrylic diffusers conceal LEDs and efficiently deliver light in a volumetric distribution. Four diffuser choices available - curved and square designs with linear prisms or a smooth frosted finish.
- ELECTRICAL — Long-life LEDs, coupled with high-efficiency drivers, provide superior quantity and quality of illumination for extended service life. 80% LED lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours (L80/60,000). Color Variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse (3SDCM).
- Non-Configurable BLT: Generic 0-10 volt dimming driver. Dims to 10%
- Configurable BLT: available in High Efficiency (HE) versions for applications where a lower wattage (over the standard product) is required. The High Efficiency versions deliver >130 LPW and can be specified via the Lumen Package designations in the Ordering Information below.
- EldoLED driver options deliver choice of dimming range, and choices for control, while assuring flicker-free, low-current inrush, 89% efficiency and low EMI. Optional integrated nLight®controls make each luminaire addressable - allowing it to digitally communicate with other nLight enabled controls such as dimmers, switches, occupancy sensors and photocontrols. Connection to nLight is simple. It can be accomplished with integrated nLight AIR wireless RIO, RES7 sensors, or through standard Cat-5 cabling. nLight offers unique plug-and-play convenience as devices and luminaires automatically discover each other and self-commission. nLight AIR is commissioned easily through an intutitive mobile app. Lumen Management: Unique lumen management system (option N80) provides on board intelligence that actively manages the LED light source so that constant lumen output is maintained over the system life, preventing the energy waste created by the traditional practice of over-lighting. Step-level dimming option allows system to be switched to 50% power for compliance with common energy codes while maintaining fixture appearance. Driver disconnect provided where required to comply with US and Canadian codes.
- SENSOR— Integrated sensor (individual control): Sensor Switch MSD7ADCX ((Passive infrared (PIR)) or MSDPDT7ADCX ((PIR/Microphonics Dual Tech (PDT)) integrated occupancy sensor/automatic dimming photocell allows the luminaire to power off when the space is unoccupied or enough ambient light is entering the space. See page 4 for more details on the integrated sensor. Integrated Sensor (nLight Wired Networking): This sensor is nLight-enabled, meaning it has the ability to communicate over an nLight network. When wired, using CAT-5 cabling, with other nLight-enabled sensors, power packs, or WallPods, an nLight control zone is created. Once linked to a Gateway, directly or via a Bridge, the zone becomes capable of remote status monitoring and control via SensorView software. See page 4 for the nLight sensor options. Integrated Smart Sensor (nLight Air Wireless Platform): The RES7 sensor is nLight AIR enabled, meaning it has the ability to communicate over the wireless nLight control platform. It is available with an automatic dimming photocell, and either a digital PIR or a microphonics (PDT) dual technology occupancy sensor. It pairs to other luminairs and wall switches through our mobile app, CLAIRITY, which allows for simple sensor adjustment. See page 4 for more details on the Integrated Smart Sensor.
- INSTALLATION — The BLT’s low profile design of only 2-3/8" provides increased installation flexibility especially in restrictive plenum applications. The BLT fits into standard 15/16" and narrow 9/16" T-grid ceiling systems. Suitable for damp location. For recessed mounting in hard ceiling applications, Drywall Grid Adapters (DGA) are available as an accessory. See Accessories section.
- LISTINGS — CSA Certified to meet U.S. and Canadian standards. IC rated. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) Premium qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC Premium qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPLto confirm which versions are qualified.
- WARRANTY — 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at: www.acuitybrands.com/support/customer-support/terms-and-conditions NOTE: Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications subject to change without notice.