The BVTPLED is a surface-mounted LED luminaire, which is designed to prevent the intrusion of moisture and dust. The BVTPLED provides general ambient lighting in commercial and industrial settings, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 89,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ BVTPLED-35 provides 4,244 luminaire lumens (125 LPW) at 3500k; 4,550 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 4,585 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ BVTPLED-40 provides 4,793 luminaire lumens (120 LPW) at 3500k; 5,200 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 5,240 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ BVTPLED-52 provides 6,469 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 3500k; 6,760 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 6,812 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) housing and polycarbonate lens.
▪ Stainless steel mounting bracket and lens clips are standard.
▪ Heavy duty wall-mount bracket provides for secure wall and ceiling installation.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.