LED Canopy Light-80W - 5000K - 9,548 lumens
: In stockEM-BL-CP-80-5000K
LED CANOPY LIGHT 80 WATTS 5000K - The CPLED-TH LED canopy light is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, storage areas, stairwells, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface- or pendant-mounted. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CPLED will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HID, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide a minimum of 60,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ CPLED-TH-45W delivers 4,948 lumens and 112 lumens per watt (LPW), and CPLED-TH-80W delivers 9,548 lumens and 120 LPW.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ 4kV surge protector is standard.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit.
▪ Optional PIR (passive infrared) occupancy sensors are available (contact factory for details).
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.