4.7 5 540
5 Overall Satisfaction Rating Great prices and a great check out experience, no idea why I haven't heard of your company.
Fixed-Optics Incandescent Emergency Light
: In stockLEDR-2
- Two fixed optics 5.4 watt, glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable Sealed lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- LVD (Low voltage disconnect) prevents battery From deep discharge.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate, which fits most standard junction boxes and snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount.
- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro-rated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- ETL listed for damp locations. (20°C – 50°C)