Flextronics Value Linear High Bay - 41,000 Lumens
|Voltage||120-277V | 480V|
|Color Temp||3500K | 4000K | 5000K|
|LED Life||238,000 Hours|
|View Spec Sheet|
The newest generation of the Essentials Series LED High Bay fixtures delivers superior performance, quality and versatility in low bay and high bay applications.
Designed with an even higher efficacy and a best-in-class thermal management for ambient temperatures up to 65°C, the Essentials Series 4.0 provides the highest reliability and best lumen maintenance in the industry while providing the lowest TCO.
Featuring rotatable outer modules to optimize the light distribution and provide the highest flexibility to lighting designers, installers and end-users.
Power & Control
- Power input: 120-227V or 347-480 (50/60Hz), Typical, depending on model.
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming standard. Capable of dimming down to 10%.
- Power Factor: Greater than 0.9 (0.96–0.99 typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 20%, 10% typical
- Occupancy Sensors: Optional factory installed occupancy sensors with photocell are available.
- Emergency Battery Backup: Produces 2400-2800 lumens for a minimum of 90 minutes.
EMB fixtures 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C).
- Surge Protection: Standard is 6kV, additional surge protection up to 10kV is available.
- Driver Quick Disconnect: A Driver Quick Disconnect feature is available as an additional option.
- Environment: Dry/Damp for interior applications (IP4x). Dust rating and Wet Location available.
- Ambient Range Operation: -40°C up to 65°C* (-40°F up to 149°F*). *depending on product line.
- Heat Sinks: Extruded aluminum heat sinks provide optimal thermal management, decreasing LED
junction temperature and ensuring long life and high efficacy.
- Power Supply Access: : Wireway cover is hinged, opening over 120° for hands-free, easy access and quick wiring. Center hole accepting ¾” stem and also ½” KO near top end of wire way.
- Mounting: Fixture is cable ready (CRM) and has a center opening to accept a 3/4” stem mount, cable (CRM), HOOK or surface mount options (with optional MBR). MBR reduces ambient range by 5°C when mounted flush to junction box.
- LENSES: UV stable polycarbonate clear and aisle or acrylic (PMMA) frosted available.
- CCT: 4000K and 5000K standard, other CCT available (with extended lead time).
- Wire Guards: Optional factory installed wire guards for the fixture and OCC sensor are available.
- Warranty: 5-year standard, Up to 10-year optional warranty.
- Rotatable LED Modules: Field adjustable rotating modules with stops at 45°, 90° and 135°. Factory set at 0°. Allows for customizing light pattern to suit unique lighting situations.
Listings & Certifications
- ETL listed (UL 1598)
- RoHS Compliant
- DesignLights™ Consortium Premium
- EMI: Title 47 CFR 15 Class A and ICES-005
- LM-79, LM 80 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards, per TM-21