The LED shoplite is designed for residential, light commercial and other applications. High-quality luminaire utilizes the latest LED technology for optimal performance and maximized energy efficiency. High-CRI LEDs, high efficacy and long L70 life are all standard. The finely-textured, polycarbonate lens provides an even, uniform light distribution.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white).
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 54,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
▪ Provides 4,203 lumens, and draws 38 watts (110 lumens per watt).
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ 120 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Five-foot AC power cord is standard. Connects up to eight shoplites.
▪ Mounts using standard, 3-foot chains.
▪ On/off pull-chain (18” long) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Polycarbonate lens.