LED LANDSCAPE SECURITY / FLOOD LIGHT
The EM-LSEC landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, this fixture will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent landscape lights.
- Available in 3000k & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 1,536 lumens (102 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, and 1,700 lumens (113 LPW) at 5000k.
- Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available by special order (contact factory for details).
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Polycarbonate lens.
- Several mounting options provide easy installation in new construction or retrofit.