4.7 5 540
5 Overall Satisfaction Rating Great prices and a great check out experience, no idea why I haven't heard of your company.
: In stock17003AR
- Aluminum construction provides greater heat dissipation.
- Washington State Energy Code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials.
- Adjustable socket bracket assures proper and consistent lamp positioning.
- 7 1/2" height allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction.
- Housing is secured to plaster frame with screws and can be removed for access to junction box.
- Housing adjusts from 1/2" to 1 1/2" to accommodate ceiling thickness.