4.7 5 540
5 Overall Satisfaction Rating Great prices and a great check out experience, no idea why I haven't heard of your company.
6" IC Airtight Remodel Housing
: In stockBL9ICR-AT
6" IC Airtight Housing
- For remodel where installation will be in direct contact with insulation.
- Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled areas.
- The BL9ICR-AT housing is Washington State energy code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements.
- Internal thermal protector rated 105°C guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials.
- Adjustable socket bracket allows the use of different lamp types and sizes, as well as proper and consistent lamp positioning.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has several 1/2" knockouts with pry-out slots.
- 7 1/2" height allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction.
- Four remodel clips and 10mm lip secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness.
- Housing slips through 6 1/2" ceiling opening.
- UL damp location
- UL feed through.
- UL listed for direct contact with insulation.