LED Flat Panel - 2x4 - 35W - 4,600 Lm
: In stockEM-LEDPNL2X4-50W
The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. The LEDPNL is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white),
4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at
least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,516 luminaire lumens (125 lumens per watt, LPW)
at 3000k; 4,540 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 3500k; 4,589
luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,637 luminaire
lumens (129 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) acrylic lens with light guide
panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in
grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached
hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a
surface mounting kit (option SMK).