LED Flat Panel - 1x4 - 40W - 4,600 Lm
: In stockEM-LEDPNL PRM 1X4-40W
The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white)
4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at
least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,070 luminaire lumens (102 lumens per watt, LPW)
at 3000k, 4,149 luminaire lumens (104 LPW) at both 3500k &
4000k, and 4,600 luminaire lumens (115 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light
distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid
ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging
brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see