LED Linear High Bay - 90W - 12K Lm
: In stock
The LEDHB-WN series is a premium-performance, I-beam LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and bigbox retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDHB-WN provides high levels of durability and performance. Highefficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays. Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 109,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ The 100W model delivers 13,634 lumens (136 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 13,709 lumens (137 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ The 150W model delivers 20,482 lumens (137 LPW) at 4000k, and 20,603 lumens (137 LPW) at 5000k. *
▪ The 200W model delivers 27,687 lumens (141 LPW) at 4000k, and 27,736 lumens (142 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Universal 120-347 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. ▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard. ▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
▪ Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.