Fluorescent lamps fail in a bell curve. This means that at the top of the curve your fluorescent lamps will have reached their average rated life. Typically you would expect a large percentage of failures to occur in the range of 80-120% of rated life.
Specification grade, direct/indirect center diffuser luminaire provides smooth and uniform ambient lighting for all commercial and industrial buildings with recessed configurations. Reflected light from the matte surface provide a softened “sky light” appearance to the modern office environment. Unique dual curved lens with center perforated basket or linear ribbed diffuser provides a luminous housing with excellent visual comfort. Light reached higher in the space to eliminate the “cave effect”
Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Luminaire body finish is high reflectance baked white enamel, with matte white reflectors. Wiring knockouts are provided on the back of housing.
- Center section is flush with outer panels, eliminating the dirt and debris from collecting.
- One-piece enclosure is mounted to one piece doorframe.
- Direct/indirect mimics “sky light” appearance.
- Matte white reflective surfaces for soft, uniform light distribution.
- Recessed perforated center diffuser with acrylic overlay.
- LAMP: 2 or 3 lamp positions.
- MOUNTING: Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
- LISTING: Fixture and Ballast: UL Listed. Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB.
- OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES: Emergency ballasts, whips.